Breastfeeding support groups in the Chester area
Breastfeeding support groups are for anyone who needs any support or information about breastfeeding, either before or after birth, including information on breastfeeding and returning to work. You can go along to any group at any stage, and they can be a great way to meet local parents as well.
The Bosom Buddies also have a closed group on Facebook where you can ask questions – click here.
The weekly groups are as follows – as always, please check a group is on before making a special journey.
- 11.30 am to 1.30 pm Cheshire Cat, Whitchurch Road, Christleton, Chester, CH3 6AE, 01244 332200
- 9.30 to 11.30 am Blacon Children’s Centre, Carlisle Road, Blacon, CH1 5DB, 01244 976225
- 12.30 to 2.30 pm Stanlaw Abbey Children’s Centre, Alnwick Drive, Ellesmere Port, CH65 9HE, 0151 337 6425
- 10.30 am to 12.30 pm Neston Clinic, Mellock Lane, Little Neston, CH64 9RN, 0151 336 2189
- 11.30 am to 1 pm Lache Children’s Centre, Hawthorn Road, Lache, CH4 8HX, 01244 977791
- 9.30 to 11.30 am Parklands Children’s Centre, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port, CH66 3RL, 0151 3376324
- 10 to 11.30 am Rural Support Group run by La Leche League during term time. For further details contact: Karen 01244 332028 or Emily 01948 860894
- 1.30 to 3 pm Nantwich Children’s Centre, Dog Lane, Nantwich, CW5 5GX, 01270 375390
- 9.30 to 11.30 am Portside Children’s Centre, Egerton Street, Ellesmere Port
CH65 2BY, 0151 337 6365
- 1.30 to 3.30 pm Frodsham Children’s Centre, Ship Street, Frodsham, WA6 7PZ, 01244 976210