Free tennis for Chester families with the Great British Tennis weekend
This weekend, 22nd and 23rd July, is a Great British Tennis weekend, meaning that venues up and down the country will be giving you and your children the chance to try tennis coaching sessions for FREE, whether you’re playing for fun or wondering if you’ve got the next Andy Murray or Laura Robson on your hands.
Activities for all the family will be on offer, and for everyone taking part, there will also be discounts on membership and coaching programmes available.
Times and dates may vary, so check individual listings for details – Chester’s nearest locations are:
- Tattenhall Tennis Club, Memorial Pavilion Field Lane, Tattenhall CH3 9QF
- David Lloyd Cheshire Oaks, Ellesmere Port CH65 9JN – as well as tennis activities, you can also work out in the gym, create art and crafts in the cafe, and enjoy a dip in the fabulous indoor and outdoor pools
- David Lloyd Speke, 6 The Aerodrome Speke Road, Liverpool L24 8QD
- Cuddington & Sandiway Tennis Club, Norley Road Playing Fields Norley Road, Northwich CW8 2LB
- Nantwich Lawn Tennis Club, Windy Arbour, Middlewich Road, Nantwich CW5 6PF
but there are literally hundreds of venues taking part – click here to find your closest.
You can also search for and book FREE tennis courses for kids by clicking here. KiC’s five and eight year olds enjoyed a fantastic class this evening and are now sleeping soundly – win! – plus they get a FREE racquet if they attend five of the six sessions.
To take part in any of the above activities, you need to sign up here. Check with individual venues for offers on membership and coaching.